Pick Your Own
Ever wondered where to take the family on a fine Spring or Summer’s day? Somewhere outdoors, fresh air, somewhere where the kids can be having fun whilst they learn how our food grows.
Why not take them to a Pick Your Own farm or orchard. You can pick fruit or vegetables to your heart’s content – with the pleasure of knowing that what doesn’t get eaten there and then – can be cooked, preserved or frozen later.
Note: Always check with the farm before travelling as different crops are dependent on weather conditions. Some farms require you to book a slot due to Covid safety guidelines.
Down To Earth - Canterbury
- Down to Earth – strawberries, Fresh eggs, Pick your own and and already picked – at Bredlands Lane, Canterbury, Ct2 0hd. Phone: 01227 371454. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: 7 days a week during summer months 11am to 6pm. Directions: Payment: by cash only
Highland Court Farm Pumpkin Patch - Canterbury
Highland Court Farm Pumpkin Patch– Minimizes chemical and pesticide use, apples, pumpkins, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, picnic area, face painting, school tours
Highland Court Farm Coldharbour Lane, Bridge, Canterbury, CT4 5HW. Phone: 073 4040 2984. Email: email@example.com. Open: Call for current hours. Directions: Just off the A2 on the Kingston and Barham Junction, we are 450m on the left up Coldharbour Lane. Payment: Cash, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard
Laslett's White Mill Farm - Nr Canterbury
- Laslett’s White Mill Farm – asparagus, strawberries and Christmas trees. Badgers Brook, Weddington, Ash (near Canterbury) Kent, CT13 9JB. Phone: 01304 617576. Open: in June and July on Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Pick Your Own Pumpkin - Sevington, Ashford
- Pick Your Own Pumpkin, Sevington, Ashford – pumpkins, winter squash, concessions / refreshment stand. Cheesemans Green Lane, Sevington,, Ashford, TN25 7HX. Phone: 00447786261706. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Open: 12th and 13th October from 10am to 4pm ; 19th to 27th October from 10am to 4pm and 28th to 30th October from 10am to 1pm. Directions: Head for JCT 10 of M20. Take the exit for Sevington. Take the exit on the left hand side signed posted for Sevington. Follow the road for about 2 miles and the field is on the left hand side. Look out for the orange flags. Payment: Cash, Debit cards. Facebook page. This is a working farm so Pumpkin Pickers should wear gloves and wellies. Sorry but no dogs allowed.
Felderland Farm - Deal
Felderland Farm – Tucked in between Sandwich and Deal’s picturesque coastal towns, Felderland Farm is one of the largest Pick Your Own or PYO farms in Kent.
We grow a wide range of fresh seasonal produce, including our Brand New Table-Top Strawberries, Cherries, Raspberries, Plums, Blackberries, Currants, Pumpkins, and more!.
Downingbury Farm - Pembury
Downbury Farm : Pick Your Own fruit gathering is a great outing for all the family, we have a small sheltered play area and a coffee machine if you all want to take a little break from your harvesting work.
Our farm is known for a great variety of fruits and berries. We harvest these for sale in our local shops, but our fields are also open for you to come and hand-pick your own.
The process of selecting and picking your own produce is rewarding and makes a great family activity.
Much of our produce is protected from the elements in our poly-tunnels meaning you can come and pick whatever the weather.
If you don’t have the time to pick your own fruit, we have plenty available for you in our lovely farm shop.
For any more details on the crops, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you in the summer! We have a good facebook page and we share all the news about the farm through instagram, facebook and twitter platforms.
Tel: 01892 824282
Garden House Orchards - Saltwood
- Garden House Orchards – Strawberries, Gooseberries, Raspberries, Loganberries, Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Rhubarb, Victoria Plums, and a variety of apples, although Cox are our main crop.
Castle Road, Saltwood, Hythe, Kent CT21 4EH. Phone: 01303 260163. You can also pick your own Christmas tree in December
Hicks Forstal Farm Shop - Canterbury
- Hicks Forstal Farm Shop – currants (red and black), gooseberries, raspberries (red), strawberries, pick your own and already picked. Hicks Forstal Road, Hoath, Canterbury, CT3 4NAEmail: email@example.com. Open: Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Directions: Between Canterbury and Herne Bay in Herne Common just of the A291. Payment: by cash only
Yew Tree Farm - Canterbury
- Yew Tree Farm – Gooseberries, black/red currants, raspberries, plums. Located on the B2046, Chillenden, Canterbury, Kent, England, UK. Phone: 0214. Directions: Take the A2 to the B2046 towards Wingham. Family farm growing a large range of fruit and vegetables and livestock. Farm shop opened in 1970. The farm shop also has their own potatoes, apples, pears, plums, raspberries, strawberries, French/runner beans, carrots, lettuce, courgette, pumpkin, squash, celeriac, calabrese, cauliflower, cabbage, purple sprouting broccoli, parsley, asparagus, rhubarb, spinach, sweetcorn. Fruit and veg, free range eggs, pure fruit juice, preserves, confectionery. Ample parking, nearby pub, easy access for disabled, toilets, Florest shop, calor gas.
Broadlees Farm - Dover
Broadlees Farm – Pick your own strawberries May-August. Hay and straw delivered to a 15 mile radius. Broadlees Farm Opening Hours – May – August 10am till 6pm. Broadlees Farm, Dover, CT15 5DL Tel: 01304 209693, Website:
Lower Ladydene PYO & Maize Maze
Lower Ladysden is a family-run farm which specialises in the production of fresh fruit and vegetables available for PYO or in our award-winning farm shop.
We are lucky enough to be situated in the heart of the Kent countryside, just outside the picturesque village of Goudhurst and be blessed with the most stunning views, although we are biased!
Our PYO season runs from Asparagus in the spring through to Pumpkins in October but our farm shop and café remains open all year round. No matter what the weather, you can always pop in for supplies or a cup of coffee!
Lower Ladysden Farm, Winchet Hill, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1JX.
Tibbs Farm - just outside Rye
With one of the largest range of PYO fruits across the South East we take enormous pride in growing fruits with great flavour.
As well as growing the traditional headline pick your own fruits our ambition is to champion the lesser known fruits of the past and the more unusual and exciting fruits of tomorrow, a work in progress, fruits don’t grow overnight, unfortunately.
We’re now open every day with a full selection of ready picked and pick your own fruit from 9am – 6pm.
Tibbs Farm, Udimore, Rye, TN31 6AR